September 12, 2007

A messy morning

Just a little update: After lunch (leftover spaghetti) Nehemiah decided his hands were dirty (couldn't have anything to do with the fact that he refuses to eat with a spoon or a fork) and proceeded to wipe his hands on the couch to get them clean. Add that to the list of things to bissel. Just another day in the Fox household.



Hannah was scrounging food this morning, you know, because I never feed her. Well, after eating the soggy life cereal off of the chair Nehemiah was sitting in she thought she would go for his bowl. I looked up (from the couch, seconds earlier she was sitting on my lap nursing) and saw Nehemiah's bowl upside down on the carpet. Nehemiah gave a little "oh no!" and Hannah just looked on with delight. I scooped up as much soggy life as I could and got the bowl off the floor. I'm going to have to wait for the cereal to dry before I get the rest up. Soggy life cereal is not easy to pick up. I think it is high time to get out the bissel. Between the chocolate milk on the couch and the cereal milk on the floor our living room is going to be pretty sour. How's your morning?

2 comments:

Christin said...

Nothing like yours!! Must be an off day for me, eh? ;)

HEY...would you do me a favor and tell Sylvia that I can't access her site b/c it always knocks me off of aol. don't know why, but...it does. I WANT To read her stuff, but I fear my computer will combust if I keep trying. *grin*

So...did the Bissel work? We're in the market for a vacuum.

Jen said...

Oh no! What a morning. Wiping hands clean on the couch ... I'll have to remember that one next time we're out of paper towels. (: