September 19, 2007

Hannah's 1st Birthday

Princess for a day :)






Well, it's official, our baby girl is 1. It's exciting and sad at the same time. The first year brings so many firsts! She's been walking for a little over a month now, and when she's naughty she can even run! She is quite the talker. I am amazed how many words she can say. She is the loudest little thing I've eve heard.

I'm so glad I begged my Dr to induce me! 4 days over due - yuck. I couldn't go another day. Today just made the perfect birthday for you. :)

We love you Hannah. We are excited to see you grow and laugh and learn. I can't wait to see what the next year will be like with you, my precious little girl. Happy Birthday sweet girl. We love you so much!






More pictures to come, this was all I could get on here today.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday! How sweet.

Christin said...

I can't wait to HOLD that little girl!!!! counting down the days...

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Happy Birthday! Such sweet pics.