



We go to a rather large church. With 2 Sunday services we have over 1,000 people. Now, imagine 1,000 people plus their children (yes, I realize children are people too!), plus enough food to feed everyone, drinks to refresh everyone, games to entertain, chairs to seat..., throw it all into a local park and wham! you have our annual church picnic. :) With the exception of a rather hot day we had a great time. The kids ran until they couldn't run anymore. Nehemiah actually climbed into the stroller and rested with a lollipop. He had enough.
I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked because my camera batteries died. Ugh! I hate it when that happens. Oh well, I got to see it all through my eyes instead of a camera screen. :)
September 9, 2007
Church Picnic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hi! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I've noticed your name on Christin's blog, too, so I'm glad to "meet" you and I'll definitely be back to read more about you and your family!
I'm glad there's another mom of three out there who still finds time to blog! I've been wondering how life will change once this baby is born, and specifically had the thought this past week that I wasn't sure if I would have time to blog anymore...but I sure would hate to give up blogging completely. You're an inspiration! :)
So do I get to come to the next annual picnic? Can you give us a head's up!? Seriously, cause I'd love to come. And fyi...it looks like we'll be up there for both t'giving and c'mas this year. though the D's don't know that yet. :)
...glad to see you and Davene got to meet eachother!! She and I were best friends in high school. we had many a chat about "the one". You know, the ONE that you happened to introduce me to
Post a Comment