Ok, this should be Roger's post, but I'm a little unsure about releasing him into the blogger world. He's got work to do. :) (Love you honey)
At church yesterday Roger was in the lobby, walking with one of our kids who refused to stay in class. He was busily chasing little feet when he overheard something that was rather disturbing. A woman came out of the sanctuary - on her cell phone. She had his attention. The person on the non church end of the phone apparently asked "what are you up to" to which the now lobby walking woman replied "Oh nothing, I"m just at church" **GASP** Are you kidding me? "Oh nothing I'm JUST AT CHURCH" I don't even know what to say about that... except....
Roger was blog surfing (honey really, you do have a job to do over there) and stumbled across a post that was intriguing. The person compared Bible's to cell phones. WHAT IF people carried their Bible's like they carried their cell phones. WHAT IF we had a Bible in our pocket at all times. WHAT IF we checked our Bible as often as we check our phone. Hmmm, yes, what if...?
September 24, 2007
Things that make you go Hmmmm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Yeah. wow.
Or what gets me is...what if I checked my Bible as often as I checked my email.
*conviction* God may you pierce my heart with a deep conviction that is uncomfortable to remain the same.
ooooh...good thought!
Post a Comment