As I mentioned in an earlier post, the fair is in town! Tonight was parade night so we took the kids out to watch all of the floats and marching bands.... The boys weren't too thrilled with the bands. For some reason they don't like loud noises. They are 2 of the noisiest little boys I have ever heard, but they don't like OTHER people's noise. Anyway, while tucking Joseph in tonight he asked me
"Who was that guy dressed up on that one truck"
I don't know honey, what did he look like?
"I don't know he was either God or Bob the Builder" :)
FYI: it was a church skit, it was Jesus
September 26, 2007
Parade night questions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
HA! I am about to pee myself! That is so funny! God or Bob the Builder....I guess there must be a resemblance there somewhere!! I love "tiny talk tuesday", maybe I will start. Lord knows they say lots of interesting things!!!
Post a Comment