well, the pictures are now on the computer... but we still need to re-install the photo program. All of my pictures are too big to put on-line. I'm bummed. I have no idea where the photoshop disc is. It was ancient. The brand new one is staring at me all shiny in it's package.... for MAC only. Grrrrrrrr.
So without pictures here is more of me...
I'm getting ready for yet another yard sale. My sister is having one and invited me to add my junk to hers. Our weekends is already crammed full of to-do's but we couldn't pass up the opportunity to possibly unload a basement of clutter and make some money in the process. So we'll yard sale on Saturday... and depending on how much we bring back home we might yard sale again the following weekend. Then that is it. Our junk will have to wait another year. Our town only allows 2 yard sales a year. My sister and I will both have used up our 2. Pray that my junk becomes someone else's problem! :) AND that I don't just come home with my sisters junk!
Have I mentioned that Joseph is going to be in Roger's sisters wedding in October? He's going to be the ring bearer. I bought his outfit the other day. I must say he looks so cute!! He's going to wear black slacks with a white dress shirt with a red tie and red suspenders! I still need the tie and suspenders. They are hard to come by in little boy sizes. I can't wait to show you pictures of that!!!
Ok, well thats all of my babble for today. Hope you are having a wonderful day!
September 4, 2007
Blah Blah Blah :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment