August 31, 2007

Ok, I've yet to transfer pictures to my newly fixed computer so your still stuck with just me. :) I thought I'd share with you a quick yummy recipe I discovered while making b'fast yesterday. I don't often cook bfast. If I do it's for dinner. But I felt awake yesterday and in the mood for some pancakes. So... I busted out my Bisquick and got a mixin'. Now, I'm sure I am not the ONLY person that has ever made Bisquick pancakes before. So don't ooh and ahh yet. I made 3 different kinds of pancakes. I had some blueberries added to a few for my little blueberry princess and some plain for Joseph the picky eater. Them - and here it is - I added mashed banana to some batter! I'll pause for the applause




I know, it was delicious! It tasted like little bites of banana bread, warm bread, covered in syrup. :) Yum!!! Now, if you have tried this before and already know it is amazing or have tried and and thought it was gross... don't burst my bubble. I liked it and I invented it! ;)
Just thought I would pass on my yummy idea to you. B'fast for dinner anyone?

4 comments:

Christin said...

Of course you invented it....you just gave me the recipe, without my being aware it came from you, about 7 years ago. :) hee hee

It is THE best way to do pancakes without a doubt!

Anymore baking hints? B/c you know I'm liking your cooking!

Sylvia said...

Well, in my house the banana pancake recipe card reads: "from the kitchen of Foxy Val!" So I guess that means you definately invented it! Who can argue with a recipe card?

Valerie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Foxy5 said...

what? If you both know about it and you both know how yummy they are AND you both know that I make them, then why didn't I know that??!! I can't EVER remember making them before. Thats funny.Do I make anything else yummy that I should know about? :)

~valerie~


**I had to delete b/c I posted under a diff. blog by accident.**