August 1, 2007

My Brilliant Idea

We live in a duplex, half house, semi... whatever you want to call it. Dividing our house and the neighbors is a firewall. I learned this soon after moving in. I tried to hang a picture and broke my nail. So for over a year we lived with one HUGE blank WHITE wall. I don't like white. It bugs me. So the other day as I was grumbling to myself about my white walls I came up with a plan. Not only did I solve my white wall issues I also solved my "what to do with Joseph's school stuff" issues as well. I'm so smart. :)




And yes, I know the alphabet isn't hung in proper order. That was intentional. Those are the letters that Joseph doesn't always get right. See... I'm always thinking :)

1 comment:

Christin said...

Yeah whatever. Tell me another one. YOU know that whole "intentional blunder" was really a tell-tale sign that somebody needs to go back to kindergarten. :) hee hee

Just joking! though I have to admit, homeschooling definitely makes me realize just how much I don't know.
hugs!