Well, Joseph did rather well last night. He got up only to use the bathroom. He was proud to be big in his new room. We are proud too.
Fast Forward to nap time today... Joseph was in bed with a pile of books and Daddy's travel alarm clock (so he knew when he could get up). Great! He didn't even complain when the rest of us when down the hall to other rooms. Very proud of him. Nehemiah got tucked in.... without his lovey because it is missing in action. (By the way, his lovey is a Cars "The King" matchbox style car) :) He screamed. A lot. I tried to nurse Hannah into a milk coma while sitting in Nehemiah's room but it wasn't working. She's too old for the milk coma anymore. (I'm sure you nursing Mom's out there know what I"m talking about.) Nehemiah was mad that he was in bed, in a new room, without The King. After a few stressful noisy minutes I decided this wasn't worth it and we all got up and went back downstairs for some more play time. Sanity saved.
Bedtime tonight.... Joseph was pushing his luck a little bit with getting out of bed but he wasn't being bad. He used the bathroom twice and "had a little question" twice. I'll take it. Nehemiah did better too. He still wasn't loving the new room but I did find one of his other favorite things to bring to bed... his sheriff car from Cars. :) He fussed some but it was more of a normal bedtime protest, instead of being scared of a new place. So... I'm liking the new rooms. So far so good. :)
PS
Roger fixed the other computer tonight... so maybe I'll get some new pics up SOON. I have SO MANY to share with you!
August 29, 2007
New Rooms ~ Night 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
yay!! ;)
Ahhh! The beloved milk coma. Where does the time go? No longer does my 10 month old baby fall for that little trick! Too bad for us momma's huh?!
Love ya!
Post a Comment