August 24, 2007

Computer Crashed

If you notice the lack of blogs... and specifically the lack of pictures it's because our computer crashed. We have the lap top (which I'm on right now) but it's more of Roger's baby than it is mine. Using it is one thing but bogging it down with pictures is another. (I take A LOT of pictures) So all of my pictures are in limbo on 3 or 4 SD cards waiting for Roger to restore the main computer. Hopefully that can happen this weekend. I feel special using the Mac but I miss all of my pictures on my computer. :)
So... until everything is fixed you can enjoy my babble. And maybe an old picture or two. :)



This is an old one of Joseph. He fell asleep waiting for someone to bring him to back to bed in the middle of the night. The top of the stairs is the perfect place to sleep, isn't it?

No comments: