September 24, 2007

Menu Plan Monday




Ok, this week is going to be a little crazy. The fair has come to town!! We are trying to behave ourselves and not eat at the fair EVERY night. :) Reality tells me that we will more than once. We live within walking distance to all of the lovely commotion. I'm craving a toasted cheeseburger just thinking about it.

Monday ~ grilled cheese, soup

Tuesday ~ Fair! It's the 1st day, we have a Dr's appt to go to as soon as Roger gets home from work... perfect night for fair food.

Wednesday ~ sandwiches and baked chips w/ fruit Parade night, needed something quick

Thursday ~ pierogies w/ veggies

Friday ~ fair again???

Saturday ~ hot dogs, veggies, applesauce

Sunday ~ spaghetti, veggies, garlic bread

2 comments:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Oh...I want the fair on my dinner menu this week :)

Nicole said...

Im so glad I dont live close to the fair. Yummmm!