
I have the best husband ever. The other day a Dairy Queen craving hit pretty hard. I got an email from DQ (I am afterall a blizzard fan club member) for buy one blizzard get one free. They were advertising the new pumpkin pie blizzard. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. I did some math... and the 560 calories and 21 grams of fat were just too much for this Weight Watchers girl. But oh man, I wanted it and BAD! :) So my dear husband ordered one for himself while I got something a little more Points friendly. All so I could have A BITE of the pumpkin pie blizzard and satisfy my craving. He isn't big on pumpkin pie either. But he ate it happily, knowing that he made me happy. He's the best. :)
November 8, 2007
My love...for my husband and ice cream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Anything for you Honey. I do like pumpkin pie, by the way. When it comes to blizzards I just usually get something with fruit instead of pie. I must say that it was good though.
Ahhh! How sweet is that?! That sounds VERY yummy to this WW girl as well. I will have to stay FAR away from DQ now. I did have one of those last year and they are so very good. I had forgotten all about it until now, it is a good thing we never eat there!
That's VERY sweet. :) (both the dessert AND the husband!)
WHat is wrong with me? Even thinking about a blizzard makes me want to hurl. and NO, I'm not pregnant.
But you DO have a SWEET SWEET man. But then again, we've always known that one, eh? xox
Yes Christin, something is wrong with you. I'll have to reevaluate our friendship with this new found knowledge of your anti-blizzard ways. :) kidding
As a fellow Blizzard fan club member, I truly appreciate your husband's gesture. That is just very kind!
One thing I love at DQ (where I worked in high school, by the way)is a sundae with a topping of peanut butter and then a topping of the chocolate dip that hardens. SO good.
I would definitely reevaluate the Christin thing. Reading your blog yesterday was enough to make me leave the kids alone and drive to DQ.
Now I have to check out the blizzard club. who knew? and yeah- thanks for the "weight watcher" go before...sigh...
I know, this has been very hard for me to control myself reading all about ice cream. Especially a comment Jen made about what kind SHE liked, I had to wipe the drool from my mouth before I dripped on the computer.
I. will. not. go. to. dq. today
Post a Comment