Today Roger stayed home from work - again. The month of October he was home sick for a total of 2 weeks. I think I may have mentioned that before. Friday he goes to see the asthma and allergy specialist. God, please help him get through the week. In the 7 years that I have known Roger he has never gone to the hospital for his asthma. This week he has thought about going more than once. We haven't made the trip yet, but it's crazy to think that we might. I don't know what God's plan is in all of this, but I'm sure there is something to be learned through this lengthy process. We are holding on to Him, firmly, praying that health will be restored, bills will be paid, needs will be met. Please pray with us.
November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Val, I'll pray for your family and Roger's health. I'm sure it feels like a stressful time, but you're right - God will be with you. He sees you guys and loves you. I just pray for an amazing amount of peace in your house.
Post a Comment