November 28, 2007

What do you feed your 1 year old?

I already knew Hannah liked yogurt



But in the past few days I have discovered some other things that my picky little eater will actually eat.... such as jelly and cheese sandwiches. Or, as pictured here, chips and salsa. Yes, that is a mouthful of salsa in the 2nd picture.





Thats my girl.

7 comments:

Living and Loving Life in the Lord said...

I had computer time again today, yeah! I love the picture of you and Hannah on the side! I'm glad everyone seems to be feeling better. One of my little ones is a picky eater too and they seem to like those fruit bars but i don't know how healthy they are. My other little one will eat anything in sight until we have to make her stop!

Christin said...

I also happen to be privy to the fact that she can put down some chocolate cake. *wink*


BTW, she's got the best blue eyes.

Anonymous said...

Kegan eats Cheese sandwiches. He will eat an ENTIRE sandwich and then point to Ethan's (who has like 2 bites gone- because he's the picky one) and say "that, that" until we get him more!

How did you find out about the chips and SALSA??? Was it like a dare? LOL.

Foxy5 said...

haha, no it wasn't a dare. We were eating it and she was very persistent saying "THAT THAT" so we let her try it. She had a blast dipping, and even more fun eating. I'm just happy she ate. She is WAY too picky.

Jen said...

I bet Haven would love chips and salsa. He pretty much likes anything he can feed himself. You're brave to let her feed herself the yogurt! I guess the time will come at some point that I'll have to let Haven at his food with a spoon. Yikes.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you Jen...Yeah... we're not really letting Kegan use a spoon by himself yet. But Val already knows we don't like messy kids!!! I have let him HELP hold the spoon when he eats cereal- does that count?.... No? I didn't think so.

Anonymous said...

by the way... the reason I post with my name 20 different ways, is because SOMETIMES google recognizes my name and password, and SOMETIMES it doesn't and I have to post anon. Whatever. Hopefully, you know who I am by who I'm talking about. :)
Thanks!
Val's Sister JEN - different than the other Jen that posts. :)