November 12, 2007

My silly children

Ok, I know I just mentioned this movie... but I have to tell you how Joseph pronounces it. He will point this movie out wherever we go. "Oh look Mommy! They have RatPatoonya!" :)



Hannah was excited that I let her walk into the house yesterday. It was a little warmer out so I thought I'd let her taste a little bit of freedom. I put her down while I grabbed the diaper bag and our jackets from the van. She darted for the coupe car in the driveway and plopped herself down in it. Did I mention that it had rained the night before? Her bottom was SOAKED! I brought everything inside and came back out for her. She was sitting there as happy as could be, in a whopper of a puddle. I said Ok Hannah, it's time to come in. She looked at me and shook her head NO! I had to laugh, she's never done that to me before. Stinker.

2 comments:

Living and Loving Life in the Lord said...

How cute, now you needed a picture of that!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Oh - so cute!