I think in the past 6 weeks Roger has worked about 2 of them. One trip to the hospital. One slightly panicked call to the Dr on a Saturday evening questioning if we should go to the hospital. I have no idea what is wrong with Roger. No one does. Our family Dr's have done all they can. We're beginning the rounds with specialists - again. Friday was the asthma and allergy people. Today I scheduled an appt (over 1 month away!!) for the pulminary specialist. More blood work later today. It's something to test the blood gases. The pulminary specialist will put a camera down Roger's throat to see if there is something abnormal there. But thats well over a month away. They won't do that at the first appointment. I don't know what they are going to do. He's had all of the "normal" tests done already. We're reaching our limits here. An employer can only be so patient. I can only pinch the same penny for so long. Please pray for us, for Roger.
November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I can't imagine how scary this all must be. My heart goes out to you all.
Post a Comment