At WalMart you can get a your photo added to a gift card for 88cents. I thought this would make a cute gift for Roger's sister. Amanda and her fiance had registered at WalMart, and everything was bought (um, they only chose 11 items) so gift card made sense to me. The picture just would have been cute. Yeah, as I mentioned in a previous post, I would have rather poked an eye out. Here are some of the pics I got of my naughty little bunch. 




They got cash.
And Nehemiah decided that he could smile without keeling over. 
October 18, 2007
Wedding gift, round #1 and #2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That one with your little one wearing the veil would be too cute for a wedding gift card!! :)
Oh my gosh!! That kid is TOO cute!!!!! That dimple is something else! ...but you know me, I have this thing for dimples. Lucky for my hubby. *grin/wink*
Post a Comment