October 10, 2007

Silly Joseph

Had to get these in writing before I forget...

We were leaving the library last night... in a pouring down rain. We hop in the car and Joseph says "I'm scared God is going to flood the whole earth" :) No honey, remember the rainbow? God won't do that ever again. "oh, ok"


I was cutting his hair tonight. He had gotten something in it yesterday (not the reason for cutting his hair) and he told me "Don't cut this part Mommy (putting his fingers on the chunk with something in it) I think it's my brain."

5 comments:

Christin said...

Yes, for the love of God please don't cut the boy's brain off. He may need that later on.

He's too funny!

Sylvia said...

Too funny! What silly things they come up with. I hope you left him part of his brain!!;)

Jen said...

This is so cute. I love what kids think about ... and the trust. Oh ok, Mom, you're right, God's not going to flood the earth again.

Momma Roar said...

gotta love running errands in the rain.

So you were at the parade? We've done it the last few years, but not with the baby this year - it was better at home. And, we just have the basic-basic 20 channel cable option - its a good thing they have their channel as part of that package - such good programs - ha ;-)

nice to 'meet' you!

leigh ann

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Well I seriously hope you didn't cut his brain.