Joseph just couldn't wait for the day to come when I said "today we're going to go on rides at the fair!" Thursday was "the day" It's designated "kiddie day" All rides are half the amount of tickets. I however did not plan enough....Roger was sick after tent city...we payed full price by the time we got there.
$7.50 for 2 kids...
to go on 1 ride...
for 2 minutes.....
It's not priceless!! It was stinkin' $7.50!!! ;) They loved it though. I had to literally drag Nehemiah off kicking and screaming "No again AGAIN!!" He actually kicked the man that came around to help him off the ride. I apologized profusely. He said, with a laugh, "That happens to me more than once, every day." Now there is a job I wouldn't want. Joseph is so good. He had a lot of fun. And didn't throw any fits when it was time to go. I think there will be some begging for Chuck E Cheeses soon though.
You can't see him in this picture, but there is a little boy behind my boys. He was persistent in ringing the fire bell. Nehemiah didn't like all of the noise and turned around to yell at the kid. Not understanding Nehemiah's gibberish he asked Joseph, "Is he speaking Spanish?" Joseph replied, "No!! He wants you to stop ringing the bell!" (we need to work on being polite, I know)
October 8, 2007
The Fair
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I want to go to a FAIR!! Take me! Take me!! But in our town, after the summer months, they are no where to be found. You must live in a cool place. Hmm... maybe we'll come up and visit. How's next month sound? *wink*
Yes next month sounds lovely. The fair is gone but I'm sure there will be much to do. wanna move here? :)
Love the pics...love the story even more. My T always holds her ears at places like that. I blogged our Hershey Park trip once...had a shot of her like that. SO cute.
Post a Comment