
Just a cute little something Joseph said yesterday at lunch. I was making pb&j for lunch (a meal fit for a king!). I had just finished spreading the peanut butter and I had started with the jam. Joseph very sweetly said "Mommy, can you put a little love in my lunch?" :) I sometimes make a heart in the peanut butter - just using the knife. Before I plopped the jam side on he wanted to make sure he got some love in there. I thought it was adorable.
October 23, 2007
Cute little guy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Aww...how sweet!! YOU are an adorable mother! Thinking of such "small ways" to show your love in the every day! I may just have to do what "Joseph's mommy" does from now on.
That is adorable! Reading yours and Christin's stories make me so excited for when Haven starts to talk!
so sweet. :) I love writing down the fun and cute things our kids say. it's so much fun to go back and look at them later.
Too Cute! PB&J covers just about every single meal around here. Sometimes, we cut it into a heart SHAPE to eat. Ethan thinks that is just AMAZING and eats it all up. :)
That is so sweet! AND how cool that he knows to ask you for the little bit of love!
Glad you were blessed...your boys are so cute!
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted
....Hannahs pretty darling too by the way...love the little jean jacket!
I hope God sends us a baby girl soon...I miss all those wee little baby girl clothes!
hugs
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted
Post a Comment