I think poking out an eye would be more fun than trying to get a good picture of all 3 kids.
October 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think poking out an eye would be more fun than trying to get a good picture of all 3 kids.
|
Add this to your site |
|
Add this to your site |
3 comments:
I am still laughing. You are soo right! I can never get them to all sit and smile, if I do it is only because I end up yelling at them and threatening them. It's a good thing the camera only shows one side of the scene. Not the mommy on the other side grumpily demanding them to "smile or else!" Or the ever popular "I'll give you candy!"
:) Yes, I thought about handing them all a lollipop right then and there, but I really didn't want it in the picture. When I heard myself yell "SMILE!!" I knew it was time to throw in the towel. Just another opportunity to work on my photoshop skills.
*laughing*
I just act like a fool (or have another poor unsuspecting person do it. ie. Jet) and they think I'm hysterical and laugh. ;) so in our home, it's all about being willing to look like an idiot. Apparently, that gets them happy.
Maybe I could come to YOUR house and act like a fool. I've been told I'm fairly good at it. *wink*
Post a Comment