October 8, 2007

A rude awakening

A few days ago, after waking up from nap, I opened the curtains and was greeted by this. I can't wait for Halloween to be over. Really. No one needs to see this every day.









5 comments:

Sylvia said...

OH MY GOODNESS! What is wrong with people? I can not stand sponge bob, my boys are NOT allowed to watch it and to see that every morning would really be disturbing. Sorry. Let the countdown begin, only 24 days until it should come down!! I would have bad thoughts about deflating it in the middle of the night....:)

Christin said...

I laughed OUTLOUD at Slyvia's comment. I'm a night owl...I could help. *wink*

Jen said...

This picture made me laugh! I actually like Sponge Bob (sorry sylv), but my feelings might change if I had a neighbor like this.

jmo said...

HAH! Gotta love those neighbors... NOT. I suppose it could be worse though... you could live across the street from the guy who put two pumpkins sticking out of the top of a pair of pants to look like a butt with a "crack" showing. That would be worse.

Foxy5 said...

I'll have to get a picture of that for those that don't live here and have the pleasure of seeing the pumpkin mooner. THAT "cracks" me up!! :) I would like that better than sponge bob.