Ok, this might very well be BORING to you all, but I have a new blog. It was created to hold me accountable to quiet times. So it's my prayers, devotions, in writing (well, a little bit of it). I don't have a flair for words... so don't expect anything amazing over there. :)
MyHeartForJC.blogspot.com
As Sylvia so quickly noticed, Roger has a blog now too.
OneFoxyMan.blogspot.com
I don't know how often he will post. He's working on creating a web page, not just a blog. So if you visit him you'll find some dead links at the top of his page... they will eventually all work... and say something worth reading. :)
October 8, 2007
New Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Thank you for posting that I now have a blog. I guess since people know that I have one, I'll have to make sure that I keep working hard at completing the website. Yes, my website is very much a work in progress right now. Hopefully soon it will look much better than it does now. Thank you again, really. :)
Roger
Post a Comment