October 21, 2007

Musical Beds?

It's time once again for musical beds. The game that makes us as parents crazy to even attempt a normal bedtime routine.

Nehemiah isn't sleeping well. He's staying up until 11 or 12 at night. He's waking up screaming with his little heart pounding and his head dripping with sweat. I'm not sure exactly what is going on - sounds a little like night terrors but he is awake when we go in to check on him, so I don't know. We think it started right after I started babysitting... so this is my last week for that. Anyway, with his nightly screaming and up till midnight parties we decided to try him in his big boy bed in Joseph's room. Maybe sleeping with Joseph would help? Worth a shot. After church today Roger got everything set up. Their tiny room is packed. He thought it was silly to sleep in that room. I put him in bed and he started jumping. To him thats all beds are for! :) I'm hoping he'll change his mind and actually decide to sleep. :)

1 comment:

Christin said...

Wow! It does sound like some pretty bad dreams! bless his heart! (seriously. let's bless his heart, shall we? ;) God...please protect the mind of that little boy. give his heart peace. in the powerful name of Jesus!!)

Yes, I'm willing to bet you guys have prayed over him. I just wanted to agree with you in prayer. *wink*

love you.