My niece is here today - I babysit her on Friday's. I asked her "How are you doing?" Her response? "What does it look like I'm doing?" Even though she didn't really answer my question, enough was said.
So the two 3 year olds were butting heads this morning. You can gather the bad mood from the above blurb. Joseph was peace making with them and I overheard him say "you need to say yes sir" :) Yes, that is how we do things around here, but um... we're not "yes sir'ing" the 4 year old.
I'm thinking today is going to be a long day.
October 5, 2007
It's not Tuesday but there is a lot of Tiny Talk going on over here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Yes, Ma'am!! *wink* You're sooo right. "Tiny Talk" could go on every day of the week. Funny stuff.
Post a Comment