October 22, 2007

Hannah's 1 year pictures

Our recent trip to Picture People for some fun 1 year pictures of Hannah...







There should have been A LOT more but Hannah would NOT sit still. She screamed and ran away. I bribed with all I could think of. This is what we got. I'm happy. :)

5 comments:

Jolanthe said...

too cute!! I wish we had a picture people here too...sigh. walmart can only do so much!

Christin said...

I'm with Jolanthe! I wish we had one...

Is it just me, or does H. look an awful lot like Roger?!!

Foxy5 said...

We haven't figured out who Hannah looks like - she's just Hannah.
You think she looks like Roger? Thats ok with me, he's cute :)

Living and Loving Life in the Lord said...

I really like the second picture, the close up of just her face! If you managed that when she was screaming and running away i will have to try picture place next time.

Kimmie said...

LOVE THESE PICTURES....THEY ARE SO SWEET!

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted