October 3, 2007

Allergies, round 346796456923475

Well, today is day #2 of Roger staying home. His allergies are really beating him up right now. If you think of us at all during your day please pray for him. His biggest fear is that one time he'll get sick and just not get better. This has been such a battle for him. For those of you that don't know, his allergies aren't your run of the mill allergies. No itchy watery eyes for him. Well, no, he does get that too. Accompanied by the shakes, dizziness, inability to focus and concentrate on things around him. Then of course there is the asthma that kicks in and he can't breathe as well as he should.... it's just crazy. All of the Dr's we've seen said he is "extreme" our family Dr called him a freak. :) (We have a very good relationship with our family Dr) He doesn't follow the text book, therefor he can't be cured by the text book. If you think of us, please pray for him. Thanks!!

4 comments:

Christin said...

Perfect opportunity for THE Textbook Healer to work this thing, eh? I'm still praying that God will work a miracle. As I know you both are too.

Rest easy today, my friend. I love you guys

jmo said...

I'm so sorry to hear Roger is sick again. :( Something must be in the air right now, because 2 relatives of people at work had to go to the hospital for asthma/breathing related emergencies due to the weather. :( I'll be thinking and praying for you all.

Jen

Foxy5 said...

Yeah, with every change of season he goes through a really hard time with his allergies. With it being cold 2 weeks ago, and then warm, and now getting cooler again.... his body just can't handle all of that change. Not to mention leaves falling and mold growing!! Thanks for thinking about us! You really need to come over sometime, it's been awhile.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

I am so sorry to hear that his allergies makes things so difficult. I will pray for him today!
While the allergies in this house are not as severe, we hate the change of weather times - my hubby and my T are a mess!