August 28, 2007

Calgon take me away!

Well, we switched bedrooms around like crazy. We all have a new room. Joseph went to bed rather effortlessly... Nehemiah isn't enjoying his new room. He has what was Hannah's room. Not the best idea on our part but it was the only option. Our bed won't fit in that room. Yeah, it's tiny. I made it all "un-girlie" for him but he's not liking it. Hopefully he'll settle down and enjoy having his own room once again. This is the same room he had before Hannah came along. ugh. We'll see what happens. Roger's been up there with him for the past 45 minutes. That is so not Nehemiah. I hope we're not just trading one horrible bedtime routine for another. God, help us!!

1 comment:

Christin said...

So I'm WAY curious. How did the night go? did everybody sleep...or did you spend the rest of today changing e'thing back?

hugs to you my friend!