I was surfing the web and came across this adoption video - the story of 1 family's adoption. It's a little long (4 min) but oh how it tugged at my heart strings. I so hope to be able to adopt. It's been on my heart ever since I went to Brazil for the first time. My husband gets more and more used to the idea when I talk so passionately about it... and when he sees video's like this. The Lord is surely working on his heart to prepare him for such a time. I can't wait for the day when God says it is time to go and begin the pursuit of adoption. Video's like this one give me that "itch" :)
August 24, 2007
Adoption Video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Aw Val, you made me cry. Hard.
It just breaks my heart to know that there are TONS of children, of all ages, around the world without a family. I want to gather them all up and let them know that they ARE loved and wanted and important.
*big sigh*
hugs to you my friend
Post a Comment