I had given it some thought and decided it could be a good idea to put a fish tank in the boys room. I thought putting one on top of the dresser would give Joseph something to look at while he's falling asleep. I thought it might just be cool enough to make him sleep in his own room. So I emailed Roger at work to let him know of my thoughts. I figured I'd give him a heads up. If he came home and we talked about it the boys would hear, and I didn't want to be suckered into buying fish. He thought it sounded ok so I looked online to see what walmart and the local fish store had... checked reviews...blah blah blah. For fun I checked ebay. You can buy anything on ebay. anything. a n y t h i n g . Anyway, something there caught my eye. It was larger than what I was thinking. WAY larger. I had to laugh as I was sending Roger an email to the ebay site. I get that from my mom. We dream BIG. :) (or shop big?) Before I knew it I was bidding on a fish tank. Ok... well I'll stop with the story now. Just look what we wound up with!



We love it!! Ok, so it doesn't fit on top of the dresser. Ok, so it's slightly larger than the dresser. It is so much fun. The price was amazing! That is the ONLY reason we have one so large. We have over $300 worth of stuff, from my research the tank alone was worth approx that. We paid a good bit less than $100!! The person we bought this from was SO nice. He gave us everything... down to the fish! They...um...didn't survive the trip. Roger and the boys had to drive to New Jersey to pick it up. Fish apparently don't like to travel. We bought new ones though. We currently have 2 fish, Bubba and Lady, and 2 snails, slippery and slow poke. The kids all love it. They are very proud pet owners.
We are too.
July 19, 2007
Our New Pet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment