We went to another petting zoo today. I never new that there was a season for petting zoo's but apparently there is. The kids LOVED it! Nehemiah really enjoyed feeding the animals. I kinda forced Joseph to feed a goat, knowing that once he did he would like it. I was right. He laughed and asked to feed him some more. Even though he liked it he still kept his distance. Nehemiah on the other hand tried to climb in the pen with the animals. He was enjoying himself SO much. He is really into animals. I wish we could get a dog, I think it could help him to open up and maybe even be more verbal. Not now though, no pets allowed. For so many reasons not renting related. :) For now we will just enjoy the season of petting zoo's.
I'll post more pictures of the zoo later... Hannah is begging for Mommy :)
July 12, 2007
Another Day...Another Petting Zoo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment