July 20, 2007

Joseph the Superhero

I was talking to Joseph the other day about Hannah. I was explaining why we need to be praying for her, and I asked him if he would like to pray. He said sure and said a very sweet prayer for his baby sister. After his "amen" he said "I prayed a long day ago for powers but God never gave me any" Stuck in praying mode (thank you Lord!) I responded "Sure he did! He gave you the power of prayer. That is the best power there is!" Well, if you have never seen a child's face light up let me tell you it's brighter than any 100watt bulb! For the rest of the day he was saying "I'm a superhero! I have the power of prayer!" amen :)

1 comment:

Christin said...

This has got to be the most adorable thing ever!! I can't wait to see that little SuperHero of yours!!! ...maybe the end of next month. :)