July 20, 2007

Our 10 month old beauty

Wow! Hannah is 10 months old! Where has the time gone?







I was trying to get some cute pictures of her with the flowers in the background. My little girl, although in a dress... not very girlie. :) She leans over and picks up a rock. At least she ignored lessons from big bro Nehemiah and she didn't try to eat the rock! She did taste the flowers though. :)


So this is what she's doing at 10 months:
She got 2 more teeth (for a total of 4) Her top left and her top right (not center). She's scooting around very efficiently. Walking is going to be in her very near future. Her brothers can make her smile with the least bit of effort. So can her Daddy. She says "hi" "bye" and "go" She is so much fun and I just love this age. I love how much they are learning and the curiosity... and the naps. :)

No comments: