February 19, 2008

What time is it?

It's 4:00 in the morning. I've been up for an hour. We are not going on vacation. This is so wrong.

Everyone is sick. Fevers, coughs, runny noses. Hannah couldn't breathe laying down anymore plus her fever came back. So i got up with her to give her some Motrin and use the nose sucker to help her breathe. (Yeah, that went over like a lead balloon) Roger was already sleeping on the couch. (He can't breathe laying down either. I offered him the nose sucker but he thought that was a bad idea) I handed him Hannah and i went back to bed. I'm pretty sure I had just closed my eyes when I heard Nehemiah "Mommy! Where you go?" ugh. Does he not see the clock? It had a big 3 in front. Not the 8 that I encourage them to wait for!!! So I brought Nehemiah downstairs too. I would have tried to lay down with him but I heard Hannah fussing for Roger and I felt bad that he was having to deal with her. He is sick too.

As I type Hannah is rearranging toys and playing with her Little People house. Nehemiah finally gave in to cuddling on the couch with Roger to watch a movie.

After this I'm going to need a vacation.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh no, Valerie! I'm sorry sorry! A house full of sick people is awful. It's SO MUCH work for mom. I hope everybody gets better very fast and that you do get to that vacation.

Sylvia said...

Hope your day is going better than your night did. Nothing is harder than having a house full of sickness. Even if your not sick, you just start to feel that way because everyone else is! I'll be praying that you get that vacation. Maybe to SD perhaps?!?!:)

Christin said...

*groan* how are YOU? Are you still healthy?!! Is anyone feeling better?

praying for health and renewed spirits for you all.