Ok, exciting post. I know. Here's the thing. I just vacuumed the floor again. This is a 3times a day task here. (3 kids, carpet in dining room) My vacuum is on it's last legs, er wheels. :) I have to take it apart every single time I'm done vacuuming if I want it to work well next time. I'm not talking about just emptying the canister either. I have to get out the screw driver and take the thing apart, gather various gunk and reassemble. Getting kinda tired of it. So... what kind of vacuum do you have? Do you like it? How long have you had it?
Oh, the thrills of homemaking!
February 26, 2008
Let's Talk Vacuum's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Yeah well...we just have a ShopVac. That's it. :) But I've gotten used to it. And it does really well with both the hardwood floors and the carpet and the persian rugs. So...it's pretty versatile.
Oh. And it can suck up water too. :D
My vacuum isn't anything to write home about...eh, leave a comment about. It does it's job, but isn't anything spectacular.
Anna (3) just saw your blog header. She pointed at your daughter and said, "That's a cute little girl."
Love ya!-Katie
uhhh... we have a "lovely" item that someone kindly gave us for our wedding (8 years ago)... we lost all the attachments, and have to change the bag every 3 or 4 vaccums (which is practically every other day) or it won't suck anymore. (LOL... no pun inteaded) I think it's a hoover... but it's an OLD hoover.
Call me sometime, and I can go over what I remember from when I used to SELL vaccuums and LNT.
...errr.. AT LNT, not and LNT. Sorry. typo.
I have a rainbow and i love it, however it cost a small fortune (seriously, it practically requires a small loan) So for the amount spent on it I don't know if it's worth it. But i do love it! :o) Also, i loved reading about how you and Roger met! I'll put my vote in for more "pack in time" posts!! LOL!
We have a Bissell vacume I believe we got at BJ's. It's bagless and just has a compartment that you can remove and dump the dirt from. I like it - it changes to different heights for various carpets and wood/linoleum floors. I find it works well. It's all one piece (instead of those ones that have the handle, hose and base) which I like a lot. I think it's a good one, we've been happy with it. I know what you mean about the joys of homemaking, it's funny how figuring out how to clean something can get so much of your attention.
Good grief! I need to proof read my comments! "Pack in time" What is that? I meant "Back in time"!!!
Not vacuum related.
Hey, Valerie. I told a friend that I would help him start a blog. I don't want to recommend my xanga, cuz I'm not sure he can afford to go premium...so is blogspot a good option? You said they don't put ads on and it's free right? pls let me know soon if you have time. he's going to join our family for dinner tomorrow.
Thanks,
katie
Post a Comment