February 8, 2008

After the chocolate...

What do you do after you have just consumed more chocolate than you ever thought humanly possible?

You go shopping! While in Hershey we decided to hit up some outlets for a little shopping. Luckily for everyone that was not me, there was a playground there too. Roger and the boys played while Hannah and I shopped. It was really quite the lovely little arrangement.











After getting some wicked good deals at Carter's and OshKosh (if you look at pictures of my kids they are most likely wearing something from one of those 2 stores!) Hannah and I joined the boys for some playtime. It was really a beautiful day. AND we later found out that there had been a fire at our church the day before. Even though they had cleaned, the place still smelled like smoke. If we had gone to church we would have left immediately. Roger's allergies would have been in an uproar with that. So it was the perfect way to spend the day. Chocolate and shopping. It's what every girl dreams her days to be. Ok, maybe not. and actually I can't say that I have ever even dreamed it. But it was just a nice day. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That DOES sound like a dream day. I especially like that you could all be together, yet your husband and the boys didn't have to wait slumped over in a little chair near a fitting room for you to be done shopping. Yea, everyone was happy, you got have tons of chocolate and go shopping. I totally get it!
-Katie