February 10, 2008

Family Night

That is not lipstick on my little girl. It's paint. Apparently she doesn't mind the taste.


We thought it would be fun to paint a big picture as a family. We covered the table in paper and got started. These are the only pictures I have. Things got messy fast.


We had fun though. With the exception of trying to figure out where to let a 6ft painting dry it all went well.
And the kids got to turn the bath tub colors with their little painted selves.

3 comments:

Christin said...

Well, aren't you the creative little momma! I love the idea! And I know my girls would LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Kimmie said...

Wow, this looks so fun!

I also realize by coming over that you don't need to answer all of the questions I wrote...as your side bar tells me so much about your sweet family.

;-) I will be praying !

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Mary@notbefore7 said...

What a great idea! I hope you have at least parts of it somewhere to frame...I see a handprint I think that might be worth keeping!