February 5, 2008

Tiny Talk Tuesday

We were all wrestling and goofing around with each other. Roger told Joseph that he was as strong as an ox. Joseph smiled and pummeled Roger to the ground (playfully) and said "I'm as strong as an octopus!" They do have a lot of arms (or legs?) but I"m not really sure how strong they are.

Hannah is turning into quite the little Mommy. I was calling for Nehemiah to come to me. He was doing his best to ignore me. Hannah thought that was a problem. She looked at him and looked at me, then pushed him towards me with a "go!" Just what Nehemiah wanted I'm sure . Another Mommy to boss him around.


For more Tiny Talk, check out NotBefore7

3 comments:

Christin said...

*grin* Especially when that other mommy is younger ;)

Kristin said...

hehe too cute, I love reading these. They always put a smile on your face!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Oh...loving Hannah! That is so cute.