November 26, 2008

Finished sewing project

This has been in my "to-do" pile for quite some time. I had the fabric forever and then it sat half finished for awhile too. FINALLY it is done.



It's a reversible bag. I plan on using it as a diaper bag/purse thing.
I like it better with the pockets on the inside so that is the way I will be carrying it, but it can be either way. :)

One project down, many, many to go. :)

3 comments:

Job38 said...

Woo hoo! Great job at finishing that project. I really like it.
I look forward to seeing more of your projects.
I will hopefully put some pictures up soon of mine. I am forever thankful to you for directing me to that site.

jmo said...

That is adorable. I love the color combo of pink/brown. Nice job Val! :)

Job38 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.