I think I tried to skip this post but there were some cute pictures so I decided to acknowledge the snow.
The kids woke up with shouts of joy "MOMMY! IT'S SNOWING!" ugh. go back to bed.
I endured hours of "can we go out to play NOW?" before I decided to be a fun Mommy and actually take them outside.
They were thankful.
They worked together to build a snowman. (that in the first picture they *ahem - Joseph* destroyed.)
Hannah wore mittens from when she was 3 months old. It was all I could find.
My flowers were still going strong. Snow in November? All wrong. ALL WRONG!
I don't think he is posing in front of anything, he's just posing in the snow. I think.
Shovel. Roll. Build.
Ahhh, the power of the shovel. To my surprise they shared our one little shovel like they have known how to share their entire lives.
They even listened when I said "stand by the fence and smile for mommy" I actually have about 6 pictures that are cute.
Thats not our tree. We don't have any. It's our spongebob neighbors tree. I just thought it was pretty. Snow can be pretty. From a far. In the warmth of a home. With hot chocolate in hand.
I'm crossing my fingers that the next snow fall doesn't come until February. Of 2011.
A girl can dream.
December 1, 2008
SNOW?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
JEESH! That picture of the 3 of them in front of the fence is ABSOLUTELY adorable!
wow, you really do need to move to Texas.
Post a Comment