With all the complaining that I do about pictures uploading out of order you think I would remember to add them differently. But no. I forget. And get annoyed that they are out of order. ARGH!
Anyway, here is our Christmas Eve picnic.... out of order.
We have a simple picnic under our tree for dinner. After dinner we open 1 present.... Christmas Eve pj's. (Thanks Grandma Debbie!)
Roger and I had homemade "hot pockets" and the kids had hot dogs in a biscuit.
All ready to go. My flash is killer. The room was actually kinda dark with just the Christmas lights providing a pretty glow.
Hannah needed to site just like Joseph.
The kids really enjoyed our picnic this year. They are starting to remember years past which makes it fun. I love it. It's a relaxed day, simple meal, great memories. :)
How was your Christmas (and Eve!)?
December 30, 2008
Picnic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment