
Hannah's earring. They made it almost 2 months. Ugh. I really thought it would last longer than that. Being my daughter though she really didn't have a chance. I have such bad luck with earrings. (I got my ears pierced right after Roger and I were engaged. We had a 7 month engagement. While in the car driving to the beach for our honeymoon I took out my earrings. I had different ones in my suitcase that I was going to put in the next morning. When I tried to put them in the next morning I couldn't. One ear was well on its way to being closed.) Her earring couldn't have been out for more than 24 hours. I have pictures of her from the other day with it in. Now... gone. Like me, her ear began to close up already. I tried to put one of my earrings in it and it wouldn't work. So now she has one ear pierced. We are trying to decide if we should take the other one out or leave it in and just get the bum ear re-pierced. Any suggestions?
And just so you know, it fell out. Her ear is fine... no scratches or anything. She didn't even know it was gone. It was never tight, I was constantly pushing that one back on to make it tighter. It just fell off.
I guess Christmas pictures will be taken from the left side this year. :)
And for the super curious among you... yes I currently have my ears pierced. A few years ago I got them done for my birthday. I leave the studs in all the time. The longest I have gone without earrings has been aprox 3 minutes. Well, actually while wearing dangling earrings once I lost one of them. When I got home I ran to put my studs back in and had to push really hard to get it the whole way through. So if you see me and wonder why I always wear my fake diamond studs, you now know why. fear. fear of losing my earrings forever. :)
November 14, 2008
It's missing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment