I finally started... and finished a dress for Hannah. There are 1,001 mistakes. I didn't have a pattern. I traced a dress of hers that I like and made things up as I went along. I still think it turned out pretty cute. I think I'll see more imperfections than others will. (I hope!) I'll try again... for her baby doll. I'd like to make a matching dress for her favorite baby. I should have started with the doll but oh well, hindsight is 20/20! :)

And while on my creative kick I also decided to whip up a quick little tutu for a 2 year olds birthday party that we were attending. I used Hannah as a model for the cuteness. I think I'll have to make her one too.
I bought the shirt and made the tutu and matching hair bow. I was kinda bummed because I really wanted a brown tank top, but being August it's kinda hard to find tank tops. Oh well, I'm happy with it. Hannah will definitely be getting one of these in her future!
August 9, 2008
I did it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
those are both absolutely ADORABLE! Very cute. great job with the sewing machine!
oh my gosh! those are amazing!
Post a Comment