August 16, 2008

The yard sale pile is growing



Interesting picture?

Yeah.

This is Joseph's choice of toys these days. He generally has a special toy that goes everywhere with him. To bed. To the bathroom. And everywhere in between. This week's selection comes from a birthday party goody bag. I'm just waiting for him to put it all down long enough so they can become "lost". (The yard sale pile is growing!)


We've spent money at Build a Bear Workshop so the kids would each have a special "buddy" to carry everywhere. They all sit - untouched. Some even nicely dressed. I am holding on to a stuffed giraffe that a daycare mom game me when I was pregnant with Joseph. I had high hopes of at least one of my children growing attached to it. No such luck. (It won't make the yard sale pile yet though... we do hope for more children) (Yes Christin, comment away!) :)
And don't get me started on the number of Cabbage Patch dolls I have stored away, just waiting for the day my children decide dolls are fun.

Fun toys are in every nook and cranny, and my children play with 10 cent party favors.

Like they are precious jewels.

The yard sale pile is growing.





Look at that. The dining room chairs. They played for almost an hour with those chairs.

Blocks! We have so many different kinds of blocks. Mega blocks. Lego blocks. Bristle blocks. Wood blocks. Yeah, the kids play with them, sometimes.

The dining room chairs and the couch cushions are just as fun.

The yard sale pile is growing!

What do you have causing clutter in your house? Did you buy something, certain your kids would love it, only to find it collecting dust under the bed?

No comments: