July 21, 2008

7 year anniversary

Well, as you may already know we have this silly tradition of taking our picture every year on our anniversary. Me in my veil and Roger in his top hat. (we were stylin' on our wedding day) :)

This year I took things a little too far.



















Yes, that's me. In my wedding gown. I'm all kinds of crazy.
Roger's stuck with me though. Wedding gown crazies and all.



And here we are. Blurry, but here. Joseph was manning the camera, all 5 years of him. The flash is broken so the slightest movement and things are all a blur. Did I mention that he's 5? I haven't seen him sit still since he was, well, I've never seen him sit still.

Joseph instructed us "Do that thing where you kiss" Who's to argue with the photographer? :)


Happy Anniversary honey! You're my favorite.

3 comments:

Christin said...

I'm just impressed that you can still fit INTO your wedding gown after three littles!!!! :) You go girl.

Sylvia said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! Here's to many more years of craziness!:)

jmo said...

You both look fabulous! :) Happy Anniversary!