April 24, 2008

Daddy's work

Roger works in the sales office for a local Gazebo and shed manufacturer. The kids love to go to his work and play in all of the gazebo's.



This is one of my favorite styles. I don't remember what it's called but I like that it's a cross between a shed and a gazebo. I think it would be a wonderful playhouse for the kids or even a classroom. And the porch is just too cute. Although I don't think I would screen mine in. But, this isn't meant to be a post about what gazebo I would buy if we had a yard bigger than one, it's about the kids. So... moving on....
Nehemiah won't generally take pose prompts from me when I'm waving the camera in his face. But if Joseph says "stand like this" he'll stand just like Joseph. :)
This is Nehemiah's naughty face. He just discovered that this gazebo has an electric box.
"Stand like this Nehemiah!"
This was a neat pavilion. I say "was" because after we were done I think it needed some touching up. Apparently stain doesn't dry on mahogany as quickly as it does on the regular floors that they use.
Yeah. See Nehemiah? When he stood up he took half the floor with him. Well, the stain part anyway. oops. sorry guys.
Another fun thing about Daddy's work? Grandpa works there too!
Need a gazebo? Shed? I know where you can get one at a good price. ;)

3 comments:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Good to know!

Looks like a fun visit.

See...here is your inspiration and ideas for a design post ;)

Kimmie said...

Hi Valerie;

I love that shed gazebo too...that would be so fun!

How nice that the father and son get to work together. Okay, I am assuming it is his dad and not yours.

The kids look so happy and sweet!

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Davene said...

I love those gazebos! I think the shipping to get it from there to here would jack up the price considerably though. :)

Your kids are looking so grown up!!!