April 18, 2008

Babysitting

Ok, so I just downloaded (or is it uploaded?) the pictures off of my camera and I realized there is SO much I was wanting to blog about! So, I better get started!

I babysat my cousins the other day. They are 3 years old and 4 months old. Joseph plays really well with the 3 year old (Paul). Nehemiah can too, if he's feeling up to it. (He kinda likes sticking to Joseph when others are around) Hannah was having fun with the baby.


2 Superheros!
Nehemiah teaching Paul how to play the Smart Cycle games
After baby Layla finished eating (I dug out Hannah's old Bumbo seat) Hannah decided she would relive the glory days. :)
The boys playing animals
Joseph feeling mighty proud to be holding the baby :)

Joseph is SO good with little ones. He is always able to get a smile. He had Layla giggling. It was adorable!
Hannah didn't care much for holding the baby. Not that she didn't like it, but she was just not sure what to do with her. She thought it was fun to give her the pacifier though. And if she cried (which she really didn't do much of) Hannah was RIGHT THERE to "help"
And this is what Nehemiah thought of the baby. Notice the distance? I wish I could have captured this from a different angle.
He wasn't mean, although he wasn't mean to Hannah when she was born either. He just waited until about her 1st Birthday to acknowledge her existence.
please ignore the hideously mis-matched pj's. I realize I may be drawing your attention to it, but for those of you that noticed it on your own - This is not the norm. I'm thinking there must have been a diaper leak or something that morning to warrant such a crazy combo. I can not stand mis matched pj's. It is beyond a "pet-peeve" of mine. :) Maybe I'll just blame Roger. If he got the kids into pj's that would explain this one.
Love you honey.
but it's all your fault. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! my hubby dresses the 18 month old in big brother's 3T clothes, then wonders why stuff falls off during the day! its all his fault too. :)

Mary@notbefore7 said...

You are so funny! Loved the photo catch up! I didn't notice the PJ's, but now know something about you...HAHAHAHA

Christin said...

That last pic of N. keeping clear of the baby is hysterical.