April 10, 2008

What time is it?

It is 8:45 and all of my children are asleep!

For those of you whose children go to bed at 7:00, this may seem late. Not in my house. We have a goal of a 9:00 bedtime. and thats before books and "one more drink" (I like late bedtimes. It means late wakeup times)

Today was a long day of playing hard and getting dirty. They were all tuckered out.

Can we just sing a little Hallelujah chorus together right now for God bringing us some lovely warm weather?

Snoring all around. It's 8:49. God is good.

Amen.

3 comments:

Christin said...

THAT IS AMAZING!!!! I KNOW how nights have been at your house! Go enjoy your evening. :)

jmo said...

Wah-hoo!!! Does that mean the picnic in the park, chasing hannah from the road, and keeping the kids from poking each others' eyes out with sticks was a rousing success and we should do it agian soon? Yeah... I thought so. :)

Glad yours tuckered out. Mine were overtired, and cried themselves to sleep. Luckily- it only took about ... oh.. 1 minute, because they were WIPED! LOL.

Jen said...

Sounds like a victory to me! I wish it were bedtime right now cause it's been a long, long day.