For Christmas Joseph got a subscription to High 5 magazine. It's a Highlights magazine, for the younger kids. In every issue they have simple recipes to try out. This one for quesadillas is our favorite so far.
(um, had every intention of posting it. But I can't find the magazine. Sorry!) :)
We couldn't quite get the tortillas to roll out into a circle, but they were yummy no matter what crazy shape they wound up.
And you can't go wrong with a quesadilla. You just can't.
and the completely finished picture? I was too busy eating to take it. Imagine melted cheese. A little salsa for dipping. :) yum.
April 21, 2008
Homemade Tortillas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I will have to try that!
Cool! I've thought about trying to make tortillas but I'm still recovering from when I tried to make homemade pasta. Looks great, though! I'd love the recipe if it turns up again. (:
Post a Comment