December 22, 2007

Potty training?

Ok, so Hannah WANTS to use the potty. Like for real. She walked over to our little potty and sat down. Roger smiled at her and asked if she had to go potty. She started pulling at her pants. Then she walked to the stairs. She didn't want to use the little potty. So Roger brought her up (because he learned from my mistake) and let her sit on the big potty. She sat for a bit then said she was done. Okie dokie, got her down. She then walked out into the hall and peed on the floor. goober. So he cleaned her and the floor up and brought her back down. She started pulling at her pants again. I sat her on the little potty - nothing. I decided I'd let her run around with her cute little hiney sticking out so she could sit on the potty when she wanted to. I looked up and noticed a puddle on the floor. So much for that idea.




Ok, so this picture has nothing to do with the potty, but it's Hannah. :) And she's got her naughty face on.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not trying to be snarky here...(just silly) but is Hannah going to be the first kid to be potty trained before she's weaned? :) :)

I'm sorry for your pee cleaning kind of day val! :( And you'd be proud of me... I let Kegan feed himself with a spoon today......... and got pictures.

Foxy5 said...

I almost spit out my drink as I read your comment Jen. I hadn't thought of that. Wouldn't that be funny?! I'm ALL for her to stop nursing I just don't have a clue how to make her stop. She is SO addicted.

and do I hear the sounds of a blog in the making? Feeding himself? Pictures? Blogland here comes Jen!! :)

Christin said...

I have to admit, I was bracing myself for the worst when I saw that picture. I was SURE she had pooped on the floor and then rolled in it. hee hee

Foxy5 said...

Oh thank you Jesus that she didn't do that!!! No, this is a picture of her after feeding herself spaghetti. :) Don't give the girl any ideas Christin. haha